CIDM is Thankful For:
- 1 = God
- 1 = You
- 4 = Additional Jr/Sr High Schools We’re Teaching Bible In This Year (We now teach Bible
in 20 Schools!!)
- 1 = CIDM’s new Bible Teacher, Hondy
CIDM is thrilled to announce the expansion of our ministry by bringing our bible teaching to four additional schools in Haiti this year, and to meet the growing need, we’ve hired one new Bible teacher onto our CIDM staff, Hondy Jolicoeur. “Jolicouer,” which means “beautiful heart” in Creole, is a fitting name for someone whose dedication and love for God is so apparent in his life.
Hondy is :
- A recent graduate of a reputable four-year bible seminary in Jacmel, Haiti.
- An only child of a Nazarene Church Pastor/wife, receiving a strong spiritual foundation from a young age
- Brisso’s (CIDM’s Teaching Director) cousin
- Skilled in playing piano, leading worship and speaking English
- Passionate about teaching the bible and english to the Haitian youth
In 2018, Hondy was introduced to our Lavi Reyel bible club by his cousin, Brisso. It didn’t take long for our staff to recognize his heart to serve and asked him to join our volunteer leaders group. He shares now that those year were transformative in his life providing spiritual, social and practical training. We truly rejoice that once again we’ve hired someone who God’s brought us to teach and disciple as a youth.
Hondy is eager to share God’s Word with his students, and we look forward to seeing how his beautiful heart will impact the next generation. Thank you for being a part of spreading the name of Jesus in Haiti as CIDM’s ministry continues to grow!
THANK YOU for supporting CIDM and helping make a difference in this country that desperately needs the light of Jesus!
“Give thanks to the Lord; proclaim His name! Make His works known among the peoples. Declare that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for He has done glorious things. Let it be known throughout the earth.”